Next Destination For Caballeros - Wildwood NJ

Well everyone here it is the moment you have been waiting for....

The Start of DCA SEASON 2006. The Place: Wildwood, New Jersey's Convention Center Saturday June 17th.

The Cabs are looking forward to performing their first show of their 60th season.

We also are looking to fill our last three brass spots...two Baritones and one Tuba. If you are available for the summer we need you. Please get in touch with us at 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail us at cabscontra@aol.com. We are in Wildwood this week starting Friday night at 9:00pm. Maxwell field is the place. If you have the time come down and check us out. Directions to Wildwood can be found on our web site at www.cabs.org.

We are looking forward to a great season, come be a part of it.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Well everyone here it is the moment you have been waiting for....

The Start of DCA SEASON 2006. The Place: Wildwood, New Jersey's Convention Center Saturday June 17th.

The Cabs are looking forward to performing their first show of their 60th season.

We also are looking to fill our last three brass spots...two Baritones and one Tuba. If you are available for the summer we need you. Please get in touch with us at 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail us at cabscontra@aol.com. We are in Wildwood this week starting Friday night at 9:00pm. Maxwell field is the place. If you have the time come down and check us out. Directions to Wildwood can be found on our web site at www.cabs.org.

We are looking forward to a great season, come be a part of it.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Mike, I'll be in Wildwood, too! But then, I'm always in Wildwood :)

Already got MY ticket. Who else needs to get one.

Reserved seating between the 40's this year: Mayor's Office - (609) 522-2444

Thom B)

TheWildwoodsReporter.com

Mike, I'll be in Wildwood, too! But then, I'm always in Wildwood :)

Already got MY ticket. Who else needs to get one.

Reserved seating between the 40's this year: Mayor's Office - (609) 522-2444

Thom B)

TheWildwoodsReporter.com

Spread the word down there the Caballeros are coming....and we are no longer lost on the Nile LOL

This is going to be be one fun summer. Three spots left....Come to the Jersey shore and check us out. I think you will enjoy what you see.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Edited by Cabstuba04

Spread the word down there the Caballeros are coming....and we are no longer lost on the Nile LOL

This is going to be be one fun summer. Three spots left....Come to the Jersey shore and check us out. I think you will enjoy what you see.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Thank God for the small things!!! I am glad you are back from the Nile...Good Luck Cabs!

Donny

Edited by donnymusic

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

The only negative comments I've ever, ever written about the Cabs had to do with last year's weird Egyptian sojourn. So glad you've trekked back! Can't wait to see Hawthorne!

Folks,

Good luck this weekend and ROCK the house. Due to some contruction I am doing at home I will be unable to attend. I will be there in spirit.

In the words of Tommy Wilbur:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hawthorne

Edited by cabsbari79

Folks,

Good luck this weekend and ROCK the house. Due to some contruction I am doing at home I will be unable to attend. I will be there in spirit.

In the words of Tommy Wibur:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hawthorne

Hey Bobby, we will miss you see you in Clifton

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Hey Bobby, we will miss you see you in Clifton

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Three spots left....two days left till the first show....Maxwell field 8:00pm Friday night....Be there

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

The only negative comments I've ever, ever written about the Cabs had to do with last year's weird Egyptian sojourn. So glad you've trekked back! Can't wait to see Hawthorne!

For our 60th Season, in the same location, in the same Town, Under the Same name, we could only have gone to OUR MUSIC. This is going to be a very enjoyable musical and visual presentation and our fans will enjoy what they get to see and hear. There are still opportunities to be a part of this season... Come to Wildwood see the progress we have made from last season and fill those remaing opportunities. See you there.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006