Chops, Inc. to perform first shows this weekend!

For one, Chops, Inc. is kicking off the Drum & Bugle Corps season in Minnesota by hosting the Drums Along the Rapids in Coon Rapids, MN. Come on out and see MN Brass and the Govenaires put on their first shows of the season as well! Oh, I guess you can see the Madison Scouts, Colts, Blue Stars, Americanos, and Capital Sound as well, but since this is the DCA forum I won't put too much emphasis on them... :P It's Saturday at 7:30 PM.

Alternatively, you could see all of these corps at the Drums Along the Red Cedar in Menominie, WI the day after (well, the Colt Cadets are replacing the Govies and Canos in the lineup, and that new Chippewa Valley Brigade will be there for the National Anthem). Go see the show in Coon Rapids, it has all 3 of the Minnesota DCA 2005 finalist corps...

ALSO, Chops is still open for a few more members. We've got some holes to fill in our soprano line (2), the baritone line (1), and I think the guard and pit are still taking on a few people as well. Please please please don't hesitate to stop at the Chops souvie booth this weekend as tell them you're interested! (I can tell you right now that you could definitely check us out at our pre-show rehearsal on Saturday... right next to the stadium, kicking off with stretches at Noon. Stop by! See what we're all about behind the scenes! Then... Sign up! :D)

Bump!

Go see the show! Three DCA Finalists on Saturday night! How can you go wrong with that?

Of course, here's that sneak peek of what you'll get for an Opener when Chops hits the field...

http://homepage.mac.com/callipygianking/chops/1-Opener.wmv

GO TO THE SHOW!

Of course, here's that sneak peek of what you'll get for an Opener when Chops hits the field...

http://homepage.mac.com/callipygianking/chops/1-Opener.wmv

GO TO THE SHOW!

Thanks for the Vid! MBI will be there with bells on!

create peace,

Brent

Thanks for the Vid! MBI will be there with bells on!

create peace,

Brent

8132_b.gif

b**bs Really? That'll be cool to see!

Newsflash: MBI does retro show for 60th anniversary!

Good job yesterday, Matt. See you guys in Mankato and Stillwater.

My uniform is still drying out.

My uniform is still drying out.

Agreed - I've already had enough rain for this season. The rain can stop now... I don't need a repeat of the 1993 "DCM Rain Tour", once was enough. If you marched back then in the Midwest, you know what I'm talking about.

Ryan J