Updating my avatar

liebot

So every time I try to update my avatar it just takes my current picture (the ring) and stretches or condenses it to the specifications of the new picture. I try clicking it a couple of times to get it to work, but it never does. Anyone have any helpful clues?

I've had this problem before. First, make sure you delete it all together first. I have also found that having it as a link(from photobucket.com or imageshack.us for example) rather than uploading helps too

• 7 months later...

Ok, so this function officially sucks. I've tried removing my previous avatar numerous times and then uploading, deleting it and then logging out and back in, waiting twenty or so minutes after deleting the old one and then trying to upload... nothing works.

All I end up with is a stretched version of my old avatar.

Now you have no avatar if that helps :P

I had that happen to me but after a few hours with a streched one it switched over.

I say delete your account. o wait.......

:P

Yeah, I intentionally deleted my avatar awhile ago and after a couple of weeks added a new one and it worked... so I figured if I deleted it and waited a couple of days it might work. Fortunately it did.