Blue Devils

I just heard an illegal tape-recording (I would try to finagle it on the web, but hence, tape) from my buddy who was at a recent Blue Devils show. Though pretty bad quality, the main Goftather theme, is haunting. If I can get the chills just listening to a crappy recording, I can absolutely not wait to see them live. Get excited people, GET EXCITED!

I just heard an illegal tape-recording (I would try to finagle it on the web, but hence, tape) from my buddy who was at a recent Blue Devils show. Though pretty bad quality, the main Goftather theme, is haunting. If I can get the chills just listening to a crappy recording, I can absolutely not wait to see them live. Get excited people, GET EXCITED!

Oh, we are. We are. :P

I've been hearing that theme over and over all over the place. Went to Fry's the other day, and the Godfather game was repeating on a display. I went to a pizza place today... Godfather music in the resturant. It's actually kind of weird how much I notice that theme now...

I really hope BD can pull off a great version of the music, as it's really stuck in my head.

Edited by jjeffeory