Environmental GE

Well, mine is pretty much negative GE. In 2001 we were playing a show in god knows where, and there was a freeway literally right behind the back stands. Not even joking, it was probably less than fifty yards away. We were trying to pull off a beautiful ballad with 18 wheel trucks roaring by ever ten seconds! Afterwards the staff congratulated us for not letting it get to us. Anybody else remember that?

Last year during Russian Christmas Music at Pacific Procession fireworks started going off. It was amazing. unfortunately, my batteries died in my Sony POS camera right as it got good.

Last year during Russian Christmas Music at Pacific Procession fireworks started going off. It was amazing. unfortunately, my batteries died in my Sony POS camera right as it got good.

ha... i like the looks of that closer better then the one they ended with...

According to the liner notes on my 1977 record when the Blue Stars were performing and the colorguard opened the umbrellas they were using as props it started to rain. Talk about environmental GE!!!

Did this ever happen to Phantom last summer?