Airlines

I've never been a fan of flying. I drive all over for corps shows, including driving from Michigan to Denver in 2004 and Michigan to Boston in 2005. I put about 10,000 miles each of those summers on my car. When DCI announced that 2007 finals were in California I thought, "WOW...what a LONG drive that is going to be!!"

However, I just came home last Saturday morning from my honeymoon in Hawaii. It was a 10 hour plane ride from Honolulu to Detroit.....so I sort of got use to the plane ride. We flew Delta, which I had no choice due to the travel agent. My friends make fun of Delta. :worthy:

Anyways, I am now considering flying from Detroit to LA in 2007. What are your guys favorite airlines....and why? :)

THANKS!!! :worthy:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the plane ride? I'm flying from San Francisco to Sydney, Australia on July 8th (14 hours :o ).

Edited by Maestro767

I dunno, most flights I've been on have been pretty much the same. Southwest was the only one I can think of that was noticeably different.

I love flying, though. Nothing beats going cross country in a matter of hours. And if you're leaving on vacation, the best feeling is when those jet engines kick in, and you can literally feel yourself getting away. :)

Edited by Maedhros

How was the plane ride? I'm flying from San Francisco to Sydney, Australia on July 8th (14 hours :o ).

The plane ride was pretty boring. It was the only time in my life that I wish I had an MP3 player!!! :music: I rested, watched three movies, ate some bad chicken, and had a lot of diet coke. The worst part was the line for the bathroom. Plus, at the Toledo show I felt like I was still moving....kind of hard to explain!!! B)

TIPS: bring a book, music, snacks, pillow, and a strong bladder!!!! b**bs

if you are flying out of detroit Northwest will probably offer more flight options and possibly be cheaper since that is their HUB.

How many airports does LA have....which is best??

It was the only time in my life that I wish I had an MP3 player!!!

Get one! It's totally worth it. I have my entire drum corps library loaded on to mine! :music: