The Bluecoats are going to Win DCI this year.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for eveyone out there who thinks The bluecoats will win DCI this year, please share your opinions as to why they will.

Oh I definitely think the Bluecoats will win DCI, just not this year. Hey, I've got to be realistic. They'll do it in two more years! ^0^

what forum are you looking at there p+p? i've heard tons of people say they could push for 4th or maybe even 3rd (the really optimistic people), but i dont think anyone out there is saying that they strongly believe blue will push for 1st- i dont, and i'm really optimistic... can you tell me how many times you've seen a 2006 prediction thread with bluecoats at the top? i havnt seen a single one and i'm on here every day... so based on that fact and from your nay-saying in every pro-blue thread i've seen, i cant really imagine that your motives for posting this topic are for reasons of enlightenment- more just reasons for you to try to...well... do some more nay saying... and please- correct me if i'm wrong

because they're cool.

~>conner

The Bluecoats recently switched to a form of Caballah worship for their morning stretch. It emphasizes relaxation and proper breathing. They figured it really worked for the breath support of Madonna and Brittany Spears, so naturally, it was a perfect fit in the drum corps idiom. Brass scores will go through the roof, the increased oxygen levels will make them virtually fatigue free giving them the most aggressive performance of any corps in the history of the activity, perfecting the GE caption in both music and visual. One staffer was quoted as saying, "Are you sure it's not the shepherd's pie....because it's really good." Still others contend that Mike MacIntosh (who now as one percussion staffer for every person in the battery) is really the devil (as reference to his "Big Dawg" nickname) and this is one of the signs of the apocolypse.

Canadian staffers Doug Thrower, Dave MacKinnon, James Freeman have openly pined that if the Bluecoats win DCI, they will "Take their puck and sticks and get the heck oot of the states forever....because in Toronto, the air is clean, the people are friendly, and everyone is in love." This statement has caused many conspiracy theorists to claim that the Bluecoats numbers will be inflated to the point that they will win, just to rid the Bluecoats of Canadians forever.

Color Guard designer Jamie Oakley came up with purple and yellow for the color guard uniforms in what he claims was a visit from alien visitors. He claims that the aliens looked like Martha Stewart, only fatter and they were male. They carried weapons that shot bolts of fabric....only purple and yellow. Jamie claims that the hermaphroditic alien stated, "Caesar was cloaked in purple when he was proclaimed ruler." Because Jamie had been knocked woozy in his dream by a bolt of yellow fabric from the alien weapon, he thought the alien was referring to Michael Cesario and this was some kind of planning meeting for DCI top designers. When he woke up, there was a sketch.....in purple and yellow. Strange but true.

Bluecoats visual caption head Stephanie Furniss recently won an arm wrestling match with George Hopkins. The stakes: a box of steak knives in a presentation box, the complete memoirs of Donald Sinden, and the visual ensemble caption at semis and finals.

It all points to one thing....a Bluecoats title.

For those that can't sift through the bovine residue, this is fiction....gotta add that for DCP!

DW

for eveyone out there who thinks The bluecoats will win DCI this year, please share your opinions as to why they will.

i dont' think they will its the begining and cadets 4 points ahead of coats on first shows so in about 5 shows cadets will be crusing

oops- i thought this was the why the bluecoats ARE going to win thread- i must have clicked the wrong button-- :)

The Bluecoats recently switched to a form of Caballah worship for their morning stretch. It emphasizes relaxation and proper breathing. They figured it really worked for the breath support of Madonna and Brittany Spears, so naturally, it was a perfect fit in the drum corps idiom. Brass scores will go through the roof, the increased oxygen levels will make them virtually fatigue free giving them the most aggressive performance of any corps in the history of the activity, perfecting the GE caption in both music and visual. One staffer was quoted as saying, "Are you sure it's not the shepherd's pie....because it's really good." Still others contend that Mike MacIntosh (who now as one percussion staffer for every person in the battery) is really the devil (as reference to his "Big Dawg" nickname) and this is one of the signs of the apocolypse.

Canadian staffers Doug Thrower, Dave MacKinnon, James Freeman have openly pined that if the Bluecoats win DCI, they will "Take their puck and sticks and get the heck oot of the states forever....because in Toronto, the air is clean, the people are friendly, and everyone is in love." This statement has caused many conspiracy theorists to claim that the Bluecoats numbers will be inflated to the point that they will win, just to rid the Bluecoats of Canadians forever.

Color Guard designer Jamie Oakley came up with purple and yellow for the color guard uniforms in what he claims was a visit from alien visitors. He claims that the aliens looked like Martha Stewart, only fatter and they were male. They carried weapons that shot bolts of fabric....only purple and yellow. Jamie claims that the hermaphroditic alien stated, "Caesar was cloaked in purple when he was proclaimed ruler." Because Jamie had been knocked woozy in his dream by a bolt of yellow fabric from the alien weapon, he thought the alien was referring to Michael Cesario and this was some kind of planning meeting for DCI top designers. When he woke up, there was a sketch.....in purple and yellow. Strange but true.

Bluecoats visual caption head Stephanie Furniss recently won an arm wrestling match with George Hopkins. The stakes: a box of steak knives in a presentation box, the complete memoirs of Donald Sinden, and the visual ensemble caption at semis and finals.

It all points to one thing....a Bluecoats title.

For those that can't sift through the bovine residue, this is fiction....gotta add that for DCP!

DW

Rock on!!! That was an awesome post! :ph34r: