The Bluecoats are going to Win DCI this year.

B)

Yo!

I marched '93 Bluecoats! You guys might remember me...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also... I love that we hijacked this thread as well due to its sheer rediculousness... err... idiocity... or what-not!

Noone thinks the 'coats will win this year. Stop posting silly things like that.

D Webb - you rock!

Duuuude, I go to Cleveland State University! When are we going to get together for a beer?? :laugh: B)

Dude, I know, I suck! I teach school and am off for the summer, so if there's one thing I have, it's time.

Drop me an e-mail and we'll get together.

B)

Yo!

I marched '93 Bluecoats! You guys might remember me...

Agent-Freaking-89! What is up? God, my two little years in 'Coats with you guys seems like a zillion years ago!

I guess I didn't realise that you marched out through 96. Seth H. did, too, right?

This is officially the best thread in DCP ever. Where's Rodney at? Where's Roy? Stretch us, Roy!!!!

This is officially the best thread in DCP ever. Where's Rodney at? Where's Roy? Stretch us, Roy!!!!

Haha - gotta love Roy - stretchmeister!

Agent 89, you remember Roy stretching us before a show in 92 and we all started singing "Hey, Roy" to the tune of "Hey, Jude"?

And what was that list of ingredients on your bad of chips? Lard, Salt, Potatoes? Haha! b**bs

There's been an Agent 89 siting!!!! 89 I will be in Michigan (Lansing for a few days and Mackinac for a few) next week. We are planning on going to a Lugnuts game (I don't know when yet). We also are going to make the drive to the Michigan City show on July 1. You are more than welcome to join us for any and all of those festivities.

BTW, 44 1/2 is rockin it out again. He's got a few kickin solos in the show. That kid is sweet. He was wearing your soccer jersey today after rehearsal.

DW

Oh BTW, I agree with all of you, the '93 hijack is sweet. Dan Brennan is at the show still....########. Any of you guys going to any shows in July? Dan or I should be around for the Indy to C'ville stretch and the C'ville to Tx to Tn swing. I know Bart is going to be in MS...anyone else going to the Ohio shows? Cincy, Dublin, C'ville, Massillon?

DW

Oh BTW, I agree with all of you, the '93 hijack is sweet. Dan Brennan is at the show still....########. Any of you guys going to any shows in July? Dan or I should be around for the Indy to C'ville stretch and the C'ville to Tx to Tn swing. I know Bart is going to be in MS...anyone else going to the Ohio shows? Cincy, Dublin, C'ville, Massillon?

DW

Hopefully I can get away for some shows this summer. (Canton) I'm stuck at the house with the dog as of right now, so we'll see.

Anyway...where's all the large bore people? Enough of these silly small bore players yapping. :P (except for you Darren.)

Penny

Hopefully I can get away for some shows this summer. (Canton) I'm stuck at the house with the dog as of right now, so we'll see.

Anyway...where's all the large bore people? Enough of these silly small bore players yapping. :P (except for you Darren.)

Penny

Hey!

I'll be at Massilon--we should hang, if you don't mind my treble-clef-ness.