SUNRISERS

On Saturday, June 24th at 6:00 P.M., the Sunrisers will be making the the debut performance of our 2006 competition show. It will be a full dress performance for our alumni at Port Chester Middle School in Port Chester, NY.

If you would like a preview of what Sun will be bringing to the field the following week in Dover, come on out and see us.

Click the link below for directions.

On Saturday, June 24th at 6:00 P.M., the Sunrisers will be making the the debut performance of our 2006 competition show. It will be a full dress performance for our alumni at Port Chester Middle School in Port Chester, NY.

If you would like a preview of what Sun will be bringing to the field the following week in Dover, come on out and see us.

Thanks for the info, Glen. I wish I could make the trip north for the preview show, but I can't.... however, I'm very much looking forward to seeing Sun in action in Dover, July 1!!!!

Fran

Great for you Sun. Hope you will be back to the glory days. You are a class act.

I can hardly wait! It's gonna be so cool to finally see everyone in uniform for a run of the show. I've got goosebumps allready!

Thanks for the post Glenn....

Donna and I are VERY excited, we haven't been back to our "SunFam" since Bridgeport, 1985 (21 yrs) and we're looking forward to seeing some of our Ol'Sun family and meet some of the new ones!!

(only because Fran won't be able to make it, I'll be wearing one of my "Fran Haring" shirts... :laugh: )

<Saluting>

Tony B)

Sunrisers, 1975-1985

SunriserDM@gmail.com

SunAlumPR Staff

SunAlumPR@gmail.com

SunAlumForum Moderator

Edited by TennTux

Hey I just want to say that as a rookie in this corps, it was great to meet the alumni that came out to support us. It was awesome to have you guys there and meet you and it was an honor singing with you guys. And we certainly hope you enjoyed the show.

p.s. - Tony, good too finally meet you in person, and NICE SHIRT. Fran would be proud.

p.s.s. - Thanks to all the Alumni for bringing all the food. (You know how we contras gotta eat!)

Hey I just want to say that as a rookie in this corps, it was great to meet the alumni that came out to support us. It was awesome to have you guys there and meet you and it was an honor singing with you guys. And we certainly hope you enjoyed the show.

p.s. - Tony, good too finally meet you in person, and NICE SHIRT. Fran would be proud.

p.s.s. - Thanks to all the Alumni for bringing all the food. (You know how we contras gotta eat!)

Contraholic,

As I said in the parking lot as Donna and I were leaving....WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

I enjoyed getting to meet the current Sunrisers that I've only "talked" to on the DC forums and through emails (and thank you for the "Fran" shirt comment.... :blink:)

The Alumni really enjoyed singing with the current members! My apologies, for Nat and myself not getting to mid field, we were singing from the sideline though! (in one of the pics, you'll see the smile on Donna's face...hehe) I've posted the pics I took on Sat on the Sunrisers Alumni forum. There on the "Alumni/Competing Corps Interaction" board and in the "Alumni/CC Picnic" thread.

We did enjoy watching the "dress" run through......(somewhat close to what we had at the 1979 "wet" Dream, in the way of he rain. hehe) You can check out the 1979 "Wet Dream" pics on the Sunrisers site in the 1979 Album to see what I mean.

As for the food, we planned on you guys eating more.... b**bs Nick said there wouldn't be any left after you all got back to the evening's lodging. We all only ate less than half of what was there... b**bs

Sounds & looks good, your on the right track...keep up the good work!

SUNRISERS, IN THE MIX IN 06!

Yours in Corps,

Tony B)

<edit for spellin'>

Edited by TennTux