a dci/dcp rant

the same thing goes for other side of it.

remember a few years ago when finals were a week or so EARLIER? yet all the scores were adjusted to nats week scoring.. yet, if they were still competing that week, any other year, their scores would not have been as high.

what is it? slotting? conspiracy? talent? luck?

in all honesty.. it really doesnt matter. stop being a critic. just sit back, enjoy the show. if you dont like it, then go get a hot dog. most of you probably only come on here because you like to e-argue, and e-fight.

ooh my corps is better than your corps..

your corps sucks

they should have done this..

they should have done that.

yowza

bouncy bouncy bouncy... fall over

who cares.

its not YOUR corps. you dont own the corps. you might have marched there, you might want to. you might know someone who does, or has.. but its not YOUR corps. ive never been to a show and heard "and now entering the field... from somewhere thats better than where you're from... "some DCP username"..

and who cares what a corps does. its their business. if hoppy wants to go out and put crap on the field, thats his business, and thats the members business if they want to stick around for it. again, my opinion. but.. thats their decision, not yours. if you dont like it, go make your own drum corps and do it how you THINK it should be done. so what if a corps has narration. who cares if you dont like it? people dont join a drum corps thinking "man.. i really hope i can march (insert corps name) this year, because there is this guy i never met on DCP that i REALLY want to impress! no. they march for many reasons, but marching just to please YOU specifically, is not one of them. let them enjoy the experience, and go eat your hot dog.

people have their own opinions. the last time i checked, there is a thing called freedom of speech, and freedom of thought. if people want to talk about their favorite corps, let them. if people want to give their negative comment on YOUR favorite corps. who cares. ignore them, and move on. yes, i dont like the cadets. yes, phantom puts me to sleep. yes cavies is bores me to death with their GE infested show with music noone remembers "after 5 days". thats my opinion, if you dont like it, then who cares. want to e-fight me? or e-argue with me? be my guest. its my opinion, if you dont like it, dont listen and laugh at me. i wont care. will you?

as great as drum corps is..

life does not revolve drum corps.

life does not revolve around DCP..

and life does not revolve around YOU.

just enjoy it while you are still able to, before DCI becomes BOA.

stop being a critic.

give it a rest.. and go eat another hot dog.

one can be a critic without being a ####. that's the part people dont get

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much complaining as he does about DCP on the BD forum, it's odd that he'd come here to continue...

Mike

sounds like some of the idiots on RAMD...and, some of the idiots here who ##### about RAMD