Crown, Crown, Crown!

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine watching Crown rehearse. Before the rain started, they were working on the 2nd half of their show. I heard about a 3 minute clip of the ending and I got goose bumps alll the way out here in San Antonio! Granted, it was over the phone, but their horn line sounded great and their mellos were all over the place! Crown has never sounded this good this early. I can't wait to see what they get tomorrow. Only four freaking weeks from tomorrow until the San Antonio show!

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine watching Crown rehearse. Before the rain started, they were working on the 2nd half of their show. I heard about a 3 minute clip of the ending and I got goose bumps alll the way out here in San Antonio! Granted, it was over the phone, but their horn line sounded great and their mellos were all over the place! Crown has never sounded this good this early. I can't wait to see what they get tomorrow. Only four freaking weeks from tomorrow until the San Antonio show!

WOW! b**bs

I can't believe no one bashed your statement, considering all the Crown haters :P ....ANYWAY....I'm looking forward to seeing them tomorrow!

that must be pretty good because they sounded really awesome last year. I have not particularly been a Crown fan, but the last couple years, I have enjoyed them alot. minus the minute or so of 04.

WOW! b**bs

I can't believe no one bashed your statement, considering all the Crown haters :P ....ANYWAY....I'm looking forward to seeing them tomorrow!

Only 2004 gets the venom around here...

I liked 2005 myself. :)

True. I guess The Cadets are gonna take all the bashing...AGAIN...haha

really, only the singing/beatastic section in 04 got heat... I don't know many people who downright hate the whole show.

~>conner

I'm liking all the compliments for the 2005 show. It makes me feel warm inside.

Anyway, I'm sure crown will impress and improve from last year. The faculty is finally staying for a lengthy time, the percussion section has some vets this year, and the brass and guard has been solid for the past two years thanks to the wonderful faculty. I really hate that I could not make crown work again for me this summer.

I can't wait to see them next week in Westminster. Their horns were amazing last year.