Jumping the Gun

OK BD are what i consider to be domianating DCI this year, should we all be getting excited the BD are already reaching nearly 80 in the scores or is this an average of past years scores and placements ??

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its too early for all that...I honestly think we'll see a few Corps flip flop this year through the season....it'll be a good one!!

its too early for all that...I honestly think we'll see a few Corps flip flop this year through the season....it'll be a good one!!

so tell me which corps are flip flops :laugh:

OK BD are what i consider to be domianating DCI this year, should we all be getting excited the BD are already reaching nearly 80 in the scores or is this an average of past years scores and placements ??

Please. You can't dominate DCI when you haven't faced anyone but 2 or 3 division I corps. Get back to us when we get to some regionals and everyone's in the pool, then we can talk about who's dominating DCI.

OK BD are what i consider to be domianating DCI this year

Just to clarify... how are they dominating DCI again? The best corps they've gone up against is SCV (obviously no offense to them, but its only 1 corps...)

Last I checked they haven't faced Phantom, Cadets, Cavies, Bluecoats, etc... but if they still score highly once alongside the others, then maybe we could use the word dominating.

Way too early. Throw current point spreads between corps at different competitions across the country from one another out the window. We won't get a good feel for potential placements until the top corps get together for regional competitions. :)

so tell me which corps are flip flops :laugh:

I listened to the Cavies APD and for a Cavies show it sounded very hollow so you can expect them to do alot of beefing up over the course of the summer.

...There's #1

The Cadets are heading in to their 3rd competition tonight, once they get their legs under them I'm sure they will be back right in the runnings say...mid July.

....There's #2

The Blue Devils' scores speak for themselves....enough said

There's #3

Bluecoats are rocking as well...I mean the list could go on and on....its just too early!!!

Edited by jayboe172

1st Blue Devils 78.450 ***

2nd The Cavaliers 76.000

3rd The Cadets 75.750 ***

BD 2.450 clear from cavies what does that look like ??

BD 2.450 clear from cavies what does that look like ??

Have you read anything in this thread? Try that.