Jumping the Gun

Ostensibly yes, but amazing things can, and often do, happen in a couple of months. For instance check out the point spread of competitions on the exact same date last year (June 18th) between BD, the Cadets, and the Cavies last year in June vs. at Finals.

BD went from having a + 4 point spread over the Cadets at a competition on the other side of the country to a -4 point spread by finals. Plus, even at the same competition early in the year, the Cavies were beating the Cadets by almost 3 points. Happens all the time.

Couldnt agree more but personally when BD went to europe DCE judges scored them far to high infact i think it gave them a false sense of security

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt agree more but personally when BD went to europe DCE judges scored them far to high infact i think it gave them a false sense of security

not really..they just came back to stronger competition in the states with a show concept that wasn't the best(not bashing...just wasnt their best show)...the brassline was amazing...

Edited by jayboe172

not really..they just came back to stronger competition in the states with a show concept that wasn't the best(not bashing...just wasnt their best show)...the brassline was amazing...

So will Glassmen have the same problems

So will Glassmen have the same problems

I don't think it was the tour..I said it was the show concept.

That was 2004, I thought....not last year....

That was 2004, I thought....not last year....

OH boy BD were in Europe with Dance derby, wernt they ??? Now I am questioning myself

OH boy BD were in Europe with Dance derby, wernt they ??? Now I am questioning myself

Yes it was last year.

Yes it was last year.

whew i thought i was going mad for a second ???

OK BD are what i consider to be domianating DCI this year, should we all be getting excited the BD are already reaching nearly 80 in the scores or is this an average of past years scores and placements ??

Waaaaaaay too early. I've seen them and will again tonight. I think they need to head East and let the scores calm down a little bit before people start saying they're dominating DCI this year. They haven't faced any of the corps that BEAT them last year. :laugh:

Edited by jjeffeory