Jumping the Gun

BD 2.450 clear from cavies what does that look like ??

In case you haven't noticed, The Cavaliers haven't had a show in quite a few days. The Blue Devlis have. Maybe that has SOMETHING to do with it? So yea, I think you may be jumping the gun a bit. I know you want your favorite corps to do well, so that's cool!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So will Glassmen have the same problems

Yea, just like the Madison Scouts did when they went to Europe in 1988, then came back and won DCI.

Glassmen **may** have the same problems. They **may** have different problems. They **may** have NO problems.

One can't just make sweep generalizations that apply to every situation. The world doesn't work like that. Things are not always black and white. There is not Always a direct correlation between cause and effect.

Edited by jjeffeory

Yea, just like the Madison Scouts did when they went to Europe in 1988, then came back and won DCI.

Glassmen **may** have the same problems. They **may** have different problems. They **may** have NO problems.

One can't just paint a broad brush and apply on situation to every case. The world doesn't work like that. Things are not always black and white. There is not Always a direct correlation between cause and effect.

Can I just say when madison performed at windsor castle I was actually on guard that day ( I have the phot to prove it )

Can I just say when madison performed at windsor castle I was actually on guard that day ( I have the phot to prove it )

That's wonderful! So you won't forget about their situation, right? ^0^

That's wonderful! So you won't forget about their situation, right? ^0^

I will never know th reason why (I was working ) :(

Back to this thread again I have looked at last nights scores and

1st Blue Devils 81.300

2nd The Cavaliers 77.950

I know everyone is going to say "parts of the country etc etc but nearly 4 points"

also I heard a rumour havent completed the show and are working on several endings

It doesn't matter how many points the spread is between corps at opposite ends of the country. Points are relative to the corps at that show, and that is all. Because this is an art form and not a game with exact point-scoring rules, it is a wholly relative and subjective process for the judges on that particular night. Scores from across the country, ESPECIALLY early season, should not be compared.

Case in point, in 2002 Phantom Regiment broke 80 before the Blue Devils did. PR was in the midwest and BD was out west. When the two met head to head, BD easily beat them (and went on to top them by 5 points at finals). Everyone needs to scrap this inaccurate and misleading "ranking" system, and wait until the regionals to truly see how the corps stack up.

Edited by TimEuph

This thread is pointless until at least mid July or so when corps actually have their finished product on the field. I saw the Cadets the other night and I can tell you that their show is no where near done, especially drill-wise....in time my friend....