Lexington Scores

The Cavaliers 77.950

Bluecoats 76.100

Blue Stars 64.000

Southwind 59.700

Pioneer 51.450

Memphis Sound 57.650

Music City Legend, Sr. 48.550

I'm anxious to see the recap on this one... great job closing the gap Blooo!

Wow, Memphis Sound jumped 6 points in one day? Seems unreal.

Wow, Memphis Sound jumped 6 points in one day? Seems unreal.

On 6/20 they scored a 56.15, so their score yesterday was unusually low.

The Cavaliers 77.950

Bluecoats 76.100

Blue Stars 64.000

Southwind 59.700

Pioneer 51.450

Memphis Sound 57.650

Music City Legend, Sr. 48.550

I was down there with the 'Coats today....our lead driver (he's been around awhile) said the Blue Stars are for real and will contend for top 17 easily. I'm pretty impressed with Stars. I didn't stay for the show tonight:( but am anxious to see everyone when their shows get finalized.

Bluecoats are good. Very clean for June 25, but there are some very very very obvious things in this show that need to be reworked....and they are. I believe they are looking at a couple gaps in their schedule (this Thurs-Fri) and the July 4th week to get everything implemented. I'm actually pretty amazed they've managed to stay as close to the top pack with the spots in the show that need to be fixed (to me, they were glaring and obvious...to others you may look at the show and say something different...I dunno). With that said, it's a testiment to how mature they are right now. They look very confident (especially visually), fill it up well (balance has been a staple of Dave MacKinnon hornlines), and drum well and have an INCREDIBLE color guard (perhaps my favorite part of the performance....Bluecoats ballad, it's going to be the prize of DCI this year).

After viewing them today, I understand why the spread in the effect caption is where it is. Hopefully, as they continue to clean and change things that will change.

DW

PS To all those that keep saying the Bluecoats are going to "peak early".....I don't think there's any chance of it....there is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much they can do with this program. I'm 100% confident this show won't peak after seeing them today.

Thanks for the info Darren.