The WEATHER will win DCI

Looking on Weather.com, and I'm seeing heavy rain and storms lasting all day in both Chesapeake and Seveirville tonight. Nothing's been officially cancelled yet, but I wouldn't surprised if both shows get washed out. :(

What is it with all these southern/eastern shows getting rained out early in the season lately?

I'm expecting rain at the two Michigan shows this week also. Should just be the pop-up type of storms though....looks like the east coast is getting nailed!!! :(

Too bad.....first Cavies/Cadets match up :(

I'm sure that this is related to that tropical depression that just moved through this area.

you also can't forget that Hurricane season has started.

I know in the northeast we usually don't get Hurricanes, but we do get the rain from them, and it can get pretty ugly.

It has rained every weekend since I've been home from school the first week of May, it's no fun rehearsing in it. hopefully the Beverly and Bristol show next week will be all set. I can't wait to see Phantom.

Hopefully, we'll get the Sevierville contest in tonight. Showers have ceased in the Knoxville area and will be clearing in Sevierville soon, for the time being anyway. We sure needed the rain in East TN though.

Hopefully, we'll get the Sevierville contest in tonight. Showers have ceased in the Knoxville area and will be clearing in Sevierville soon, for the time being anyway. We sure needed the rain in East TN though.

Grass or turf field?? :blink:

In the "Big Show tonite in TN.." thread. Someone said that it will be a standstill in TN.