Cadets and Cavaliers won't meet up til July 8

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantom is not at Indy

Blue Devils, Bluecoats and Phantom will be at Battle Creek, the weekend after Indy. I plan to be at both shows. B)

I am going to be in Indy. I am so ####### pumped!

Is it still in that dome I sat in in 2003? Acoustics were, uh, challenging.

The RCA dome acoustics are "challenging" indeed. After a while, you get used to it, but it's still nothing compared to an outdoor theater.

If I recall correctly from BOA events, amplification within the dome is especially ringy.

The RCA dome acoustics are "challenging" indeed. After a while, you get used to it, but it's still nothing compared to an outdoor theater.

If I recall correctly from BOA events, amplification within the dome is especially ringy.

I remember a decay of around 3 seconds. A couple of smarter corps muffled the crap out of their basses, but it was still pretty bad. Do they make equivalent adjustment for the amps?

Good luck if you're going - let us know if it has improved any.

Jim

I remember a decay of around 3 seconds. A couple of smarter corps muffled the crap out of their basses, but it was still pretty bad. Do they make equivalent adjustment for the amps?

Good luck if you're going - let us know if it has improved any.

Jim

Yeesh...I just thought for a second about what a full retreat with America O' Canada would have sounded like in the Dome...that would have been epic, in a less-than-good way.

I personally never plan to see a DCI event at the RCA Dome, unless it's a choice between Indy and not getting to a major that season. This might change depending on what I hear from people after the new stadium's built.

Huzzah for going to Cookeville this year!