I want to know what DCP thinks of the Cadets show and vocals

Cadets 2006 Show and Vocals  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Based on what you saw, would the show be better WITH or WITHOUT vocal amplification of any kind?

• With
    • Without
  2. 2. If she show did NOT contain any amplified vocals, how do you think it would be compared to its current form?

• Much worse
    • Worse
    • The same
    • Better
    • Much better
  3. 3. As we know, many "innovations" to drum corps are now permanent, such as high-velocity drill, asymmetrical drill, inclusion of the pit, etc. If the Cadets continued to prominently feature vocal amplification as they do this year in every future show for the next 50 years, would you approve?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, it's true that we at DCP make up a very small fraction of the total DCI audience, but as extreme fans of the activity who pay so much money to go to shows as we do, I believe we are most entitled to seeing drum corps as entertaining as possible. That said, take the time to answer this poll. Thanks!

Also, since the poll won't let me add anymore questions, if you would like you can choose to answer this question as well. Out of the three vocal sections in the show ("History Repeating" introduction, percussion feature lines, ballad), which was your favorite? least favorite? And why?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first of all, people that have not seen the show cannot vote...

and why don't you just make an easy to the point poll asking " DO you approve of the cadets vocals"

this seems long and drawn out, and way to many options.