Michigan City Scores

"Only in California can a western Corps gain 2 points in 24 hours " ? You are either very new to this activity or you are saying this tongue in cheek. Corps all across the country can move up or down 2 or more points in 24 hours. And they do so almost all the time. Your post implies a judges conspiracy. We are reading a lot of this alleged DCI judges conspiracy on this forum lately.

Sorry, was joking. Have been in the activity several years as a Director and a marcher. Just has always puzzled me that If a corps in the east or mid West reaches a certain score the West scores jump a point ahead. We will see when they finally meet.

Sorry, was joking. Have been in the activity several years as a Director and a marcher. Just has always puzzled me that If a corps in the east or mid West reaches a certain score the West scores jump a point ahead. We will see when they finally meet.

took The Cavaliers four days of practice this past week to jump 2 points. Must be something in the water.

A 2 point jump in one night is noteworthy, yes, but not conspiracy worthy.

Now...PC's FIVE point jump in one night, and near TEN point jump over TWO nights makes me scratch my head.

Take a look at the Cavies in '98...

DCM Prelims on 7/10 81.3

Michigan City on 7/18 89.8 and only 0.3 behind the eventual champion Cadets...from that moment on, the Cavies were a contender

Yeah, it was a over a greater span of time, but the Cavies shot up like a rocket that week...it's one of the first things I think about when I look back on that year

Now, I'm looking at the scores from the past 4 shows out west, and I don't see this 10-point jump at all

Take a look at the Cavies in '98...

DCM Prelims on 7/10 81.3

Michigan City on 7/18 89.8 and only 0.3 behind the eventual champion Cadets...from that moment on, the Cavies were a contender

Yeah, it was a over a greater span of time, but the Cavies shot up like a rocket that week...it's one of the first things I think about when I look back on that year

Now, I'm looking at the scores from the past 4 shows out west, and I don't see this 10-point jump at all

Well, see, was Michigan city a dci show? If it was, that's not comparable, because dcm and dci were two different circuits. That could account for the score jump.

Well, see, was Michigan city a dci show? If it was, that's not comparable, because dcm and dci were two different circuits. That could account for the score jump.

Hmmm, are there ANY DCM shows this summer????? Methinks not. :wall:

Hmmm, are there ANY DCM shows this summer????? Methinks not. :wall:

He was talking about 1998.

Yeah I was and I have no idea about DCM and DCI...fromthepressbox doesn't specify

Maybe corpsreps does? I'll have to check in a bit

Edited by JMS0527