How many times has a corps been undefeated...

I think Madison in 1974 was undefeated until finals. Corpreps list the Muchahos beating them early in the year, but I beleive that is a mistake. Maybe someone can correct me, but I did not remember them losing at all that year until finals.

Mike

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know 1987 Santa Clara Vanguard was a heartbreaker for the members of the corps. I marched with some of them in 1989.

Probably 1989 Phantom Regiment felt similar for SCV '85 - '88 (but SCV had been feeling the heartbreak for 4 years straight :()

Same for Pioneer in Division II in 1996, undefeated until finals week and fell to Les Etoiles, who jumped around 10 points the last two weeks of tour. If memory serves Nite Express had beaten every corps in Div II except Pio that year until finals week and came in third (I could be wrong on that though). So Les Etioles jumped a couple of spots.

Correct....but we were undefeated in Division II in 1994 and 1995 aswell, so we came in to Div II finals in 1996 with most of the members that never placed differently than 1st in Div II + knocking down half Division I. It hurt :)