July 8th - Drums in the Square

The next DCA show in the NY area will be held on July 8th at the Paul V. Moore High School Stadium, in Central Square NY.

In competition will be the Empire Statesmen, Syracuse Brigadiers, Rochester Crusaders, and the White Sabers.

Tickets are $10 each at the gate with General Admission Seating. Gates will open at 6:30PM, with the show starting at 8:00PM.

This is a great venue to to check out some of the most entertaining shows in DCA this season!

Stadium Address

Paul V. Moore High School

44 School Drive

Central Square, NY 13036

For more information please visit the Brigadiers website at www.brigadiers.com

The next DCA show in the NY area will be held on July 8th at the Paul V. Moore High School Stadium, in Central Square NY.

In competition will be the Empire Statesmen, Syracuse Brigadiers, Rochester Crusaders, and the White Sabers.

Tickets are $10 each at the gate with General Admission Seating. Gates will open at 6:30PM, with the show starting at 8:00PM.

This is a great venue to to check out some of the most entertaining shows in DCA this season!

Stadium Address

Paul V. Moore High School

44 School Drive

Central Square, NY 13036

For more information please visit the Brigadiers website at www.brigadiers.com

We'll be there! Looking forward to it Rick.... I'll be glad to just show up. Now it's your turn to run around all night!!

CRU was at this show last year, it was a good time!

Thanks Allen......however I do not believe anyone can match the flair in the way you handle things when it comes to a show! :) I am sure that DCA Championships weekend will prove that!

However...I am positive it will still be an enjoyable evening in Central Square this Saturday. This Stadium is a great venue for a Drum Corps show. A nice turf field in comfortable stadium seating with 4 entertaining Corps....and all this for only $10 a ticket!

A perfect way to close out the holiday week!

I can't wait till the show this weekend. It will be great to go back there. it is a nice field to have a competion on. Good luck to all particpant

I can't wait till the show this weekend. It will be great to go back there. it is a nice field to have a competion on. Good luck to all particpant

How slick is this turf??

How slick is this turf??

The Stadium Turf at Central Square is the quality stuff! Plus the weather forecast is looking great for this weekend... so that evil combination of rain on a turf surface is not going to be a factor :)

Should be an EXCELLENT evening of Drum Corps!