Salem Oregon anyone?

Not bad at all. Blue Knights made a good jump, SCV went up a bit. The Oregon Crusaders surprised me quite a bit. The score puts them just over what BDB got a couple of days ago.

Click the link in my signature for updated standings.

Actually, it looks like Vanguard is stalling a bit.

Past four shows.....

7/5:

SCV: 77.60

BK: 76.95

7/1:

SCV: 77.60

BK: 75.40

6/30:

SCV: 75.35

BK: 72.55

6/28:

SCV: 76.60

BK: 70.70

Anyone seen SCV as of late? New music/drill in the works??

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To DCI Standingsman--

The score on your web page for BK is one point below where this page says it should be. Which is correct?

dks

My bad. I fixed the score, it should be correct now. The placement didn't change though.

My apologies (thanks for letting me know).

Yup, these are the scores, and I agree with them with the exception that BK should be more like 73.5. They're getting credit for something that neither my friends, the crowds at the last two shows, nor I can see. No worries... Scores will correct themselves when SCV and BK meet up with Cavs et al in Denver.

I respect your opinion, but please elaborate. I have not seen my home team and won't until SA. You say it is something that you cannot see. Are you suggesting that they are playing poorly, marching poorly, have a bad design, or what? Thanks for clarifying.

Wes. Perkins

BK '97 '98

So I just talked to someone in OC, and according to him they scored a 72.950, which is a bit off what was posted here, so you may want to wait until scores are posted on DCI's site (which isn't letting me in right now) until you take the numbers as final.

72.90 for the Oregon Crusaders according to DCI.org.

Recap is now up.

http://www.dci.org/scores/recap.cfm?event_...33-e6f49af9bb1b

It looks like two judges were not in attendance at the show tonight.

Visual Performance

Brass Performance

Both ensemble scores were used for the performance subcaption.

Regarding the Cascades - the Northwest judges have for the past 4 years judged them more harshly than the judges in the rest of the country. The guard part of the show from what I've heard is just now being finalized. All the corps members are going to have to step up to the plate a bit faster, either that or the staff is going to have to quit making changes.

Also it seems that Apollo 13 sprang a leak again, sigh. Can't someone get Marathon here in Oregon to loan the corps a vehicle for the summer?