Potential Top 6 shows

..a majority of the corps this year, not just the usual suspects. Outside of the obvious choices, who else has a show that has 'top 6' written all over it? Not meaning that the execution is there right now, but more along the lines of demand and a feeling that - after it's over - you know you just saw a top six show.

Colts and Blue Stars. These shows could so be Top 6 but sadly they will not even make finals.

Crown has a top 5 show this year.

Southwind had a great show last year, and seems to have another good one this year.

~>conner

I see Crown heading right where they were last year and the year before, which is still good. They could place infront of SCV, but I don't see them catching Phantom this year. And lets not forget about Boston. Its gonna be tight!

Spirit and Southwind

I like Spirit's show...but you can already tell that some of the other corps are starting to get alittle distance from them...I think their show demand will keep them from anything better than 9

I would say based on what I've seen and heard about.

corps I've seen that have a top 6 show.

Cadets & Phantom

corps I've heard about that have a top 6 show.

Blue Devils, Cavaliers, Bluecoats

Good Corps who will fight for the sixth to 10th spots that

I've seen - Crown, Boston

I've heard about - SCV, Blue Knights, Glassmen, Madison

Edited by bluecoats88

I find this year’s edition of Glassmen to be tantalizing. They have that clean crisp "boring" (diclaimer I loved the boring years!!! ) feel and look again. However, this show is much more energetic and full of life than the 98- 02 or 03 years. I can't wait for them to get back into the swing of things.

I like Spirit's show...but you can already tell that some of the other corps are starting to get alittle distance from them...I think their show demand will keep them from anything better than 9

Not to say that you are wrong, but I have heard that judges are saying the show has the demand but needs better execution.