Mon Valley's new home

We are pleased to announce that we have a new home for the next three years and longer. Arrangemnets were made with Allegheny County Parks to lease the building and nearby parking lot. We now have a place of our own, located in South Park, with use limited to parks hours 7days a week, 52 weeks a year. The 40 by 100 building will be remodeled to our needs. If any conflicts occur over the parking lot, they will provide an alternate field for practice.Construction plans will commence following the conclusion of the 2006 season.

Sorry but I can't seem to link image to post

Edited by jeff danchik

We are pleased to announce that we have a new home for the next three years and longer. Arrangemnets were made with Allegheny County Parks to lease the building and nearby parking lot. We now have a place of our own, located in South Park, with use limited to parks hours 7days a week, 52 weeks a year. The 40 by 100 building will be remodeled to our needs. If any conflicts occur over the parking lot, they will provide an alternate field for practice.Construction plans will commence following the conclusion of the 2006 season.

Wow! Congrats to Jeff and MVE!! Its a great feeling having a permanent place to put your feet down and grow roots.

This is a great announcement for MVE, DCA class A and Open Class and for the future of our activity.

South Park, eh? Watch out for those four kids running around causing trouble, especially the fat one, I think his name is Eric.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously, great news for all involved. I hope this ensures a long stay in DCA for the Express.

Wow! This is GREAT news for your corps!

One of the single biggest hurdles we've had to overcome in Renegades has been to find a consistently available site for our rehearsals, we luck out and get Treasure Island a few times a year, other than that we've been known to have to find places to practice anywhere between Sacramento and Gilroy. Probably should change our name to the Bay Area Renegades LOL

Having the stability of knowing where you're practicing for the next three years is a luxury I envy and congratulations to you for making it happen. See you at DCA :)

P.S. I like your contra line ^0^

Is your guys' first show Medina?

Wow! This is GREAT news for your corps!

One of the single biggest hurdles we've had to overcome in Renegades has been to find a consistently available site for our rehearsals, we luck out and get Treasure Island a few times a year, other than that we've been known to have to find places to practice anywhere between Sacramento and Gilroy. Probably should change our name to the Bay Area Renegades LOL

Having the stability of knowing where you're practicing for the next three years is a luxury I envy and congratulations to you for making it happen. See you at DCA :)

P.S. I like your contra line ^0^

Yes its difficult to say the least, when you don't have a home.We've spent the spring pretty much vagabonds getting space were ever it was availible or could rent.We had unexpected financial strains trying to rent places to keep the corps going.That continued into the summer until this past week.We've actually have the place insured since since May, we just had to get past some objections that came up, because of other corps that had used their facilities.

Is your guys' first show Medina?

If you are referring to MVE its the Arnold MD show the 22nd.

South Park, eh? Watch out for those four kids running around causing trouble, especially the fat one, I think his name is Eric.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously, great news for all involved. I hope this ensures a long stay in DCA for the Express.

Its been a year, so far. After a great winter, we've had to rebuild a summer program. If it wasn't for a really committed core group of people

we would have folded the tent along time ago. I sometimes wonder if Pittsburgh wants drumcorps.

But you guys are in the Medina show, correct?

If you are referring to MVE its the Arnold MD show the 22nd.