How will you react when Cadets win worlds?

Again, why belittle the girl singing? That's basically saying "that girl is awful," except in a much meaner way. I can't believe you can't come up with another way to express your displeasure. You're not alone with not liking the vocals, but come on.

Whatever, I agree with him. Their whole show is a joke and in poor taste. I am so over the Cadets. I hope to God they leave DCI. I wish to God it was them who left in '94 and not Star.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gellio Today, 11:32 PM

I hope to God they leave DCI. I wish to God it was them who left in '94 and not Star.

I wouldnt go that far...but the Cadets show this season is a little over the top.

Edited by myopinion

She looks great today !! Besides, who looks the same today as they did 20 years ago....maybe Hopkins ????

See? See what you started? Had to stick your oar in didn't you? Now they're all grumpy about Cadets again.....

gellio Today, 11:32 PM

I hope to God they leave DCI. I wish to God it was them who left in '94 and not Star.

I wouldnt go that far...but the Cadets show this season is a little over the top.

It is SO over the top and I do not like the direction they are trying to take this activity. It's just pathetic! Especially considering this corps can just go out, march, play, spin rifles, toss flags and utterly kick ###. I just don't get it.

Emma Samms will win DCI.

~>conner

Man, I could be mean and say that if I wanted to hear singing on a field, I'd go and listen to them cows mooing in the pasture at my in-laws property. Fact is, amplified singing doesn't belong in DCI. It seems that whatever George wants to try then it gets voted in. I mean, that's like their edge, so to say, above all other corps.....

DCI........"hey, George has an idea....tell us what it is George."

George..."I was abducted by aliens and they told me that even though they're thousands of years old...they still want to march in DCI next year. So they wanted to march Cadets and have me get a rule changed that a marching member can be of up to 10,000 years old. Plus, their sound system is truly out of this world to where everyone on the whole planet could listen to only the Cadets at Finals, so I want that available to."

DCI......."we'll take that into consideration...okay it's passed."

What gives???

Edited by jsualumnus

It is SO over the top and I do not like the direction they are trying to take this activity. It's just pathetic! Especially considering this corps can just go out, march, play, spin rifles, toss flags and utterly kick ###. I just don't get it.

Could not agree more... its sad that Hopkins thinks he's do this activity a favor, because he's not... not at all. I was actually somewhat of a Cadets fan until last year and now this year. Yuck. I'd rather cheer for BD (which I NEVER do.)