Instructors in Michigan

The Linden “Eagle” Marching Band from Linden, Michigan has openings for an experienced marching instructor and battery instructor for the ’06 season. The group rehearses Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 6:00pm – 8:30pm and all day on Saturdays.

If interested please contact me for more information.

Brandon Genaw

Cell:810-730-5804

bgenaaw@emich.edu

bump :)

I too am from the Battle Creek/Kzoo area. I wish that I knew of any SW Michigan bands looking for instructors.

If only you Linden were on the other side of the state. I wish I knew of any bands in SW Michigan looking for instructors

Edited by ContraCutie

Well if any brass instructors, preferably trumpet instructors are looking to get some work. Rockford bands are looking for a trumpet instructor for their band camp.

Rockford is just a little bit north east of Grand Rapids.

If you want some more information send me a message

mcgregok@student.gvsu.edu

You should email the band directors at the local colleges.

MSU and CMU as well as Lansing Community College and WMU and Ferris should have at least a couple people qualified for the position.

Approximately how far are you from the Kzoo area? ( my mind fails me!) My daughter has been w/ Interplay for the past 2 years, marched corps for 5, and is looking for a job as an instructor.....

If you want details, just let me know!

Who is your daughter? and I see you are involved with Legends?? I hear they went out for two weeks as an exhibition corps.