Extra San Antonio Tickets?

Seriously,

It is impossible to get decent seats for this show unless you buy them a year in advance and to be honest, i'm never sure how many of my family members will be going until... well... about now. According to the Ticketmaster site, the "best available" seats are outside the 10s and there is NOTHING available inside the 35s - not even in the attic seats. I need 6 and I'd like for my new family (mostly DCI newbies) the chance to REALLY hear and see what's going on. (ie: see the faces of the performers, feel the pulse of the drumlilnes and peel back the skin on their faces when those brass lines crank it up.)

There has to be someone who has some extras somewhere. They don't even need to be "together" in a group.

I'll pay full price and probably buy you lunch at Bill Millers Bar-B-Q across from the dome.

Help us out.

I may have 4 extras, on the 50 row 19. I'll know for sure by this Saturday. Someone came down with a rather serious illness. I'll post on Sat. when I find out for sure.

I could use a few myself...

If anyone has anything at all.

Seriously,

It is impossible to get decent seats for this show unless you buy them a year in advance and to be honest, i'm never sure how many of my family members will be going until... well... about now. According to the Ticketmaster site, the "best available" seats are outside the 10s and there is NOTHING available inside the 35s - not even in the attic seats. I need 6 and I'd like for my new family (mostly DCI newbies) the chance to REALLY hear and see what's going on. (ie: see the faces of the performers, feel the pulse of the drumlilnes and peel back the skin on their faces when those brass lines crank it up.)

You're right, buddy! It doesn't help that Ticketmaster is not very specific on sections when searching for seating. Even Mr. Acheson called dealing with Ticketmaster "A ticketing nightmare" on the DCI Video Beat.

My friend and I bought ours in May and we got them pretty close to the 50. Last year, we made the mistake of waiting too long to get tickets and ended up getting seats on the 15 yard line. Two weeks before the event, we randomly decided to check the DCI website to see if any seats were open. Sure enough, four seats were left in the eigth row directly on the 50. I'm positive that was a fate handed down from DCI, one that will never happen with Ticketmaster.

From what I understand, Ticketmaster's site SUCKS! My friend (TealMello) wanted to get his tickets, and "best avaliable" were outside the 15s, so he actually called them, and the same thing came up, but then he said that there had to be something closer to the 50s, and sure enough they came up with closer seats.

Moral is, try calling into ticketmaster.

Buy whatever u can and look for scalpers the day of. I plan on finding someone selling me some better finals seats. The reason I say this is because the limit on tickets was like 20, so scalpers will be out. TX law allows scalping at a certain distance from the venue. Good luck.

I may have 4 extras, on the 50 row 19. I'll know for sure by this Saturday. Someone came down with a rather serious illness. I'll post on Sat. when I find out for sure.

Sorry to hear about the illness - but email me if you have those 4 available.

kfanti@houston.rr.com

thanks

kf