Madison Hotels

Last time finals was in Madison, my nephew stayed at one of the campus rooms. It was cheap and he could walk to everything.

How did he do that? Who would I contact?

Isnt the Regent Student Housing community still available for lodging? or did that become unavailable as of July 5th too?It's right across the Street from Camp Randall, dont have to drive everywhere to get to things..can do on foot, State Street i believe is within 2 miles from there.

I don't know if this is the right link

Campus Housing

looks like there are rooms in Middleton at the Extended Stay America... $79 a night... www.extendedstayamerica.com

We are staying there for a week for a little more than $300 total.

Don't forget Janesville. Its about 45-50 minutes away and they have a ton of hotels. If worse comes to worse there is always Beloit and possibly Rockford, but the gas prices will kill.

If you are going to consider Beloit and Rockford or driving 45-50 minutes as viable option...you may just want to start looking for hotels east of madison near 94 heading towards Milwaukee(johnson's creek I believe has few hotels and is about 30 mins from Madison).

There are rooms available at the Days Inn in Johnson Creek.

Edited by KiltieBD3

I would call Madison hotels directly. Do a search. When I don't want to stay with my folks I stay at the Edgewater on the edge of the campus (on Lake Mendota).

A town, not mentioned, just west of Madison is Mount Horeb. Do a search for motels there. It's a quaint Norwegian town. Try the Village Inn. They have a room. http://www.littlebedder.com/