Minnesota Brass

This was a fun show to do for us. It's always interesting to get in front of a crowd that for the most part has never seen Minnesota Brass or any DCA corps for that matter. The crowd reaction at the afternoon and evening shows was phenomenal. Thanks again for all the post and feed back of the show from the reviews and here. It’s always great to hear the reaction of the fans and putting that into words is what makes me keep marching. I’m sure there are many out there involved in DCA that feel the same way. Feel free to check out a DCA show and get your drum corps fix in Rochester, New York (or any show that may be near you) before the summer ends. Thanks again! B)

agreed. playing at DCI semis in 96 was a riot, and the DCi crowd gave us three standing O's

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a fun show to do for us. It's always interesting to get in front of a crowd that for the most part has never seen Minnesota Brass or any DCA corps for that matter. The crowd reaction at the afternoon and evening shows was phenomenal. Thanks again for all the post and feed back of the show from the reviews and here. It’s always great to hear the reaction of the fans and putting that into words is what makes me keep marching. I’m sure there are many out there involved in DCA that feel the same way. Feel free to check out a DCA show and get your drum corps fix in Rochester, New York (or any show that may be near you) before the summer ends. Thanks again! B)

I second that Shawn. RIght on!