Scores - Wildwood, NJ

Sorry to interrupt, folks - I was trying to add my photos from the show but was having a problem and was advised that the photo uploader was temporarily offline for maintenance.

For now, you can see a smaller number of photos from the show on this week's Wildwoods Reporter. Click on the "More" link on the front page. When the uploading problem is over, I'll post all the photos here. - Thanks - Thom

TheWildwoodsReporter.com

Thanks for the photos. Boy, those banana coats are BRIGHT!

Is that a 9 point jump for Surf?

yup :)

Thanks for the photos. Boy, those banana coats are BRIGHT!

very true. not like the faded one in my closet... b**bs and a lot cooler (temp wise) also. even though after that show it still felt like I just got out of a sauna.... Velcro!!! go figure.

That is kind of surprising with 18 points in what 2 weeks?

Spirit of New Jersey want to thank Citations for allowing us to use their pit equipment and to East Coast Jazz and Jersey Surf for offereing, as our truck broke down on the way to Wildwood and arrived 15min before stepoff.

java script:emoticon(':laugh:',%20'smid_12')java script:emoticon(':mellow:',%20'smid_12')java script:emoticon(':worthy:',%20'smid_12')

That is kind of surprising with 18 points in what 2 weeks?

It's actually a 14.20 jump from 2 weeks ago, 6/30 they had a 63.35 and on 7/15 they had a 77.55

In looking at the scores from the past 2 weeks there was an 18.55 jump with the Raiders Div 3 corps

7/1 they had a 51.25 and on 7/15 they had a 69.70

They both are big jumps no matter what.

oh i was going off the july 2nd beverly show, didnt see the one they had on the 3rd

holy crap raiders kickin ###

It's actually a 14.20 jump from 2 weeks ago, 6/30 they had a 63.35 and on 7/15 they had a 77.55

In looking at the scores from the past 2 weeks there was an 18.55 jump with the Raiders Div 3 corps

7/1 they had a 51.25 and on 7/15 they had a 69.70

They both are big jumps no matter what.

I believe there was a 68 in the middle there for Surf

Citations are doing awesome this year, i have really enjoyed seeing them climb up every year, they have a strong organization and i can't wait to see how well they are going to do in madison. Good luck guys!