Louisville Lounge

well maybe you just havent seen crown lately...they easily have a top five show, lets not forget they just relearned half of there opener,and have made several other changes to the show this past week, lets give them a little recovery time, they are trying to do so much, that it makes them far dirtier at this point than many of the corps, with their wonderfull brass, and probably top 3 or 4 colorguard, i can easily see them pushing into the top five by the end....if there drumline ever pulls it together?

They were fairly clean and their brass was LOUD!!! I was genuinely impressed. Its no shame to come in 3rd to BD and Phantom.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason for the delay at the start of the show is that DCI double sold all of the tickets up high close to the fifty. I bought mine in December and I think DCI switched to ticketmaster shortly after and just resold every seat. When we got to our seats there were already people in them and we were surprised to find that they were in the rights seats, they just had ticketmaster tickets, and ours were from DCI. Some stadium staff guy had to tell everyone in the section with ticketmaster tickets to find another seat... boy were they dissapointed. This probably effected about 300 people. I think it was a really good idea to delay the start of the show because there were still a whole lot of people walking around before Pioneer started. People were still trying to find good seats even up to the Blue Devils performance. So I would say this was not our stadium's fault, but DCI's fault.

Anyway... I will post a detailed review later tonight. I think what I have to say may surprise many. :grouphug:

Edited by Tez