Hottest Guards of all time

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dutch Boy 1990.

So nice. ^0^

Oh yeah, as I mentioned earlier, but of all the dutchboy years, which one is the hottest. You guys should see them in 88 ? I am lucky enough to have them on video...My God !!and of course, elegance and sas in 89. and the City of Angels girls ?? Sex-y !

~G~

Afew that come to mind:

92 BK

You can end the list right there.

Having been in a west coast corps in the early 90s... Let's just say there was a lot of staring during retreat -- I mean, the scenery's there and there's nothing else to do! But we'd even watch their guard warming up in the parking lot instead of other drum lines! (I think we drew the line just short of stalking.)

...and then my brother marches with BK a few years later and we were both, umm, "disappointed" that things just weren't the same anymore. <**>

There really isn't a close second, but the next best one I can remember was Sunset Regiment in 1991.

Edited by SkyDog

Oh yeah, as I mentioned earlier, but of all the dutchboy years, which one is the hottest. You guys should see them in 88 ? I am lucky enough to have them on video...My God !!and of course, elegance and sas in 89. and the City of Angels girls ?? Sex-y !

~G~

There has to be a Dutch Boy alum here with pictures...the website has none of the guard.

People must see the hotness. b**bs

There has to be a Dutch Boy alum here with pictures...the website has none of the guard.

People must see the hotness. b**bs

in 88, when they open those black capes ?? :sshh: :drool:

~G~

Patrick (Radiosteele) help confirm and back me up man !!

Edited by GMichael1230

1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, and 1991 Dutch boy

1990 Blue Devils

1981 - 1989 Blue Devils...

1990 SCV in th ered dresses though, not the final product.

1987 Phantom Regiment

1991, 92, and 93 Phantom Regiment

1988 Florida Wave

1985 Spirit of Atlanta

1983 Alliance

1980 27th Lancers, especially the Captain :sshh: ^0^ :drool:

~G~

Gotta send out a Thanks for the one vote for the 1987 Phantom Regiment guard! :) Thanks for thinking of us!

Okay, here's another one. I always had respect for the ladies in the guard, and I sure loved looking at them. Of course, in a respectful way. I thought of them as sisters....

BUT, the drum line always used to talk about other guards....Who had the best looking guard, and what year?

My choice....?

1990 SCV

1990 Spirit (my girls,.....what's up home team?)

1992 Devils

1986- SPIRIT OF ATL. COLOR GUARD. SOME FINE LOOKING LADIES THERE. :D

Lonnie Gudger

Madison Bass Line 86