Dallas, TX...Tonight

I was really hoping to see Phantom run the table in percussion. I really like Rennick's writing, plus I've got a buddy on the snare line. Oh well... maybe they'll catch back up with BD.

Good to see Knights staying in the thick of things... I was hoping to seem them knock Madison off, too, but at least they're in striking distance. :)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither will the Xmen beat Colts tonight, especially by half a point.

YEA Crossmen!!! that was pretty darn close to a half a point. They have jumped from 17th to 13th in one week. Let's keep the momentum going. Can't wait to see you guys again in August in Pa. Have a safe and uneventful rest of the season. See ya soon. :)

Here's my prediction:

1. 89.90 Blue Devils

2. 88.20 Phantom Regiment

3. 83.40 Madison Scouts

4. 81.95 Blue Knights

5. 81.85 Glassmen

6. 77.30 Colts

7. 77.25 Crossmen

8. 70.35 Southwind

9. 68.95 Esperanza

10. 67.50 Seattle

I want to see Crossmen close the gap on Colts tonight and be poised for the big leap at San Antonio. By the way, my son mentioned today that the Crossmen had added red sequins to the front of their uniforms this week, to replace the black sequins. Did anyone notice?

I guess that the judges noticed and liked the Red Sequins on their uniforms. Whatever works, as long as they continue to improve and get higher scores. Can't wait till DCI East!!! :)

YEA Crossmen!!! that was pretty darn close to a half a point. They have jumped from 17th to 13th in one week. Let's keep the momentum going. Can't wait to see you guys again in August in Pa. Have a safe and uneventful rest of the season. See ya soon. :)

Did I miss something...when were the Crossmen in 17th place? I don't recall Blue Stars, Capital Regiment or anyone else that is currently behind them ever being in front of them.

Did I miss something...when were the Crossmen in 17th place? I don't recall Blue Stars, Capital Regiment or anyone else that is currently behind them ever being in front of them.

On July 9th, Crossmen had a score of 73.60 which ranked them to be in 17th place by July 14th. They did not have another show until July 15th and their score was 74.825 which then ranked them 14th.

(told you that the scores would change after Denver - but nobody likes to listen to me, ahem...lol).

What has been significantly different since Denver? Corps are getting better...as would be expected. Can you explain?

On July 9th, Crossmen had a score of 73.60 which ranked them to be in 17th place by July 14th. They did not have another show until July 15th and their score was 74.825 which then ranked them 14th.

(sigh)

Different shows. Different judges. The first true "ranking" which means anything happens this weekend when all the corps are in one place. In other words, the Crossmen were never ranked 17th because they were never compared dirtectly to all those other corps at the same time in the same place.