Amplified vocals pulled from Cadets show

Fun while it lasted though...... borg.gif:worthy:

Anyone know if there are more such changes in the works for Cadets? Do you think other corps using voice will reconsider or was the quantity of voice being used makes this a purely Cadet thing?

How many are there this year?

Cadets, BD, Blue Stars...who else?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossmen, and that's it

Didn't I see a post about Phantom doing vocals?

I think BD's use of voice is somewhat flameproofed because it's 1. ensemble and 2. unplugged.

Yeah, I thought they changed it so they amped one line, though.

It will be interesting to see the Cadets new stuff...wonder if they'll have it at San Antonio. I may finally have to pony up for Season Pass if that's the case.

Capital Regiment is...but they have them very, very quiet so you can hardly hear them. At least, I'm inferring this because every review I've seen that mentions it wonders why they can't hear them. I'm starting to think it's intentional. Blend! In amped voice!

Bluecoats are amplifying breathing...if you haven't seen it, you'll have trouble comprehending...it's unsual.

Didn't I see a post about Phantom doing vocals?

Well Mahler 2 has plenty of text to choose from

:worthy: Good one!

No seriously I thought I remembered a post saying they did some short narration for the Dr. Faustus thing. Maybe I'm leaking more brain cells again......

Capital Regiment is...but they have them very, very quiet so you can hardly hear them. At least, I'm inferring this because every review I've seen that mentions it wonders why they can't hear them. I'm starting to think it's intentional. Blend! In amped voice!

Bluecoats are amplifying breathing...if you haven't seen it, you'll have trouble comprehending...it's unsual.

I really like Cap Reg's vocals. They're exactly true to the original piece, and they use amps to make a "soli" section audible when otherwise you'd never be able to hear it. It meshes with the show, rather than riding on top of it.