The San Antonio Texas Saloon...

I'm so frickin ######! I could be studying right now!! (sarcasm on)

I'm content. Stuff happens, and we just gotta go with it. I'm fortunate for what I did get to see, and hopefully they'll get it up again real soon. Until then, any games?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KABC-TV's website in LA reports that there was a "Stage 1 Emergency" was declared Saturday by the state's power grid manager because of the heat expected today in LA. Maybe not the whole area out, but could be part of the area or even a blown circuit in Vitalstream's area due to the power situation.

KABC-TV's website in LA reports that there was a "Stage 1 Emergency" was declared Saturday by the state's power grid manager because of the heat expected today in LA. Maybe not the whole area out, but could be part of the area or even a blown circuit in Vitalstream's area due to the power situation.

This is the Bush's administrations fault.

One thing I will say, DCI only promised 2 live feeds this summer, and have given us some extras. They added tonights show as a bonus, and then because they received so many requests, added this afternoons show as well. Thank you for that DCI.

Maybe, just maybe, instead of clips they could PLEASE, PLEASE have full shows available for viewing of the corps that we were unable to see tonight.

Question, will this affect the APDs of tonights show? They will still be available won't they?

Frankly I'm more concerned about the APDs

I'm sure those are fine, but I'd be much more ###### off if those were botched