Cookeville Corps

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone hear all the corps they announced for DC masters at Cookeville. I thought I heard Scouts....

Yep - they did announce the Cookeville corps. I couldn't hear clearly with the background/crowd noise. But when I calculated the average scores of each corps July 16-22, here's how it works out. (I'm sure this will be up on dci.org tomorrow.)

1. BD 90.425

2. Cavies 89.513

3. PR 88.030

4. Bluecoats 87.675

5. Cadets 86.863

6. Crown 83.720

7. SCV 83.719

8. Scouts 82.915

9. Blue Knights 82.850

10. Boston 82.844

11. Glassmen 81.755

12. Spirit 80.058

Wow - look at 6 & 7 and that 8, 9, 10 group is sure close too!

Edited by PRAng

I wish we would get something official from DCI.....cause I thought someone said Boston was in? :blink:

My calculations based on scores from the 16th-22nd has Boston in and Madison out....but I did not include the prelims performance yesterday for Madison because I was told that they only use your finals score if you make finals. So it depends on if they use both of Madison's scores from yesterday or not. If they do Madison is in and if they don't Boston is in.

My calculations based on scores from the 16th-22nd has Boston in and Madison out....but I did not include the prelims performance yesterday for Madison because I was told that they only use your finals score if you make finals. So it depends on if they use both of Madison's scores from yesterday or not. If they do Madison is in and if they don't Boston is in.

Interesting. That makes perfect sense. I guess we'll find out how they calculate it tomorrow when DCI posts the official lineup.

I guess no vote on the order of performance this year?? Of course we all remember last years disaster!!!! :(

I guess no vote on the order of performance this year?? Of course we all remember last years disaster!!!! :(

no what happened?

no what happened?

Someone hacked into the voting results (or something like that)!!!! <**>