The 2006 Pacific Crest show and hornline!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC is NOT the Blue Devils. PC should go on first. Their average scores over the past week (the basis for the lineup) is 0.00.

so do you believe the color of the uniform or any prior season should have anything to do with the present?

no corps deserves special treatment beacuse of their name

regardless, allentown will reveal where all the corps rank going into finals week

should be a great competition, as always

The performance order for the last few regionals has been determined by the previous week's scores. Assuming this holds for Atown, PC will be first (as stated above). No conspiracy, no favortism based on reputation, just the rules this year.

What does that mean? Well, for the fans there early, it means a great start to the night. For the fans that skip out and arrive late - they'll miss a good corps. As for the performers...no matter when they go on, all they can control is their performance, so they might as well just focus on that.

To some - not all - of the PC supporters/members in this thread - your posts may be doing more harm than good in protraying the corps' image. I can understand your appreciation of the corps, but sounding too defensive doesn't always come across well. Just an honest opinion, no harm intended.

I'm looking forward to seeing PC try to crack a tough lineup and get to perform twice in Madison. Good luck to them.

Give Pacific Crest a chance, geez. Let them show the East Coast what they have to bring to DCI and you will all be amazed. They have been rehearsing extremely hard and well. For those who haven't seen Pacific Crest yet, you will be blown away.

Give Pacific Crest a chance, geez. Let them show the East Coast what they have to bring to DCI and you will all be amazed. They have been rehearsing extremely hard and well. For those who haven't seen Pacific Crest yet, you will be blown away.

Psssstt.......<hint, hint>:

To some - not all - of the PC supporters/members in this thread - your posts may be doing more harm than good in protraying the corps' image. I can understand your appreciation of the corps, but sounding too defensive doesn't always come across well. Just an honest opinion, no harm intended.

I like Pacific Crest, and I'm glad that they're making the trip to Allentown again this year. That's why I said:

Well, for the fans there early, it means a great start to the night. For the fans that skip out and arrive late - they'll miss a good corps.

No need to be attacking a supporter... :beer:

I am definetly looking foward to seeing them myself for the first time ever here in Columbus next Sunday. Im sure they will have a great show, only time will tell.

smj I wasn't attackin you (a suppoerter). Just simply making a statement.

It's all good. Hopefully you see where I'm coming from about your posting style.

Can't wait - under a week to Allentown! Definitely ready to see how Pac Crest stacks up this year! b**bs