heat in the future

it seems every year the summers get hotter and hotter, california had about 139 deaths related to heat this summer alone. Do you think in the future it could be so hot corps wouldnt be able to practice cause of the heat??? Then maybe drum corps would turn into an all indoor activity???

it seems every year the summers get hotter and hotter, california had about 139 deaths related to heat this summer alone. Do you think in the future it could be so hot corps wouldnt be able to practice cause of the heat??? Then maybe drum corps would turn into an all indoor activity???

Every show inside a dome? Eeeech!

I hope not.

:feednotroll:

DCJ is done indoors. But I doubt it'll get hot enough to force DCI and DCA to move indoors.

The heat won't be more of a factor then it has ever been. Every year it just seems like it is getting hotter, but I don't think we have any emperical evidence of it.

The heat won't be more of a factor then it has ever been. Every year it just seems like it is getting hotter, but I don't think we have any emperical evidence of it.

Ask the polar bears. George Bush may not buy the science, but most everyone else does. The planet does seem to be in trouble.

Bring Drum Corps back to Canada!!!! b**bs b**bs b**bs

It can get hot during the day, but most nights are quite nice