I couldn't find one for Phantom though

Consipracy! Conspiracy!

:P

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another little bit of trivia: In the Superbowl, there are "Superbowl Champions" hats, shirts, (yes already pre-made, the losing team's stuff is destroyed immediately when the game is over) banners, headlines and ads ready to go for BOTH TEAMS in the event that one might win. So somewhere out there, There is a bunch of 2006 Superbowl Champion Seahawks crap that never got used.

That stuff is donated to charity. The Buffalo Bills are four-time Super Bowl Champions in Niger.

The Phantom banner is on the grassy knoll, next to the Muchacho's Soloist's birth certificate.

Also, if you know how to dig around cnn.com, you can find obituaries for people who aren't dead yet. I found Sharon Osbourne's once.

So have they written one for Bob Barker yet? That would save me the time of making a fake one every summer.

The Phantom banner is on the grassy knoll, next to the Muchacho's Soloist's birth certificate.

So anyway, my nose shot out my soda and laymen around me are wondering why this is funny ^0^

So anyway, my nose shot out my soda

I'd see a doctor about that if I were you.

However int the superbowl there can only be 2 outcomes. Are the Cavies the only corps that could possibly win the show you are talking about? I'm not sure if the banner is for finals - or for a regional. But certainly this year if not so cut and dry is it?

Except for the:

QUOTE(Reauxbee @ Jul 29 2006, 04:40 PM)

Me back:

:P :P :P :P :worthy: great one! We should try and add on to Reauxbee's banner, it could go on for a long time just since DCI began. Nevermind the conpiracy theories during the VFW, CYO, Eastern Mass, etc. times.

Edited by LancerFi