Camp Randall Question

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want a straight answer. What yardlines does section D start and stop on? I talked to DCI and their official reponse was "we don't have that information". The schools chart is generic and the center section "E" isn't centered on the 50. DCIs site only has the 50 yard line...and no endzone, with out two landmarks (yardlines) the generic chart isn't helpful. I am assuming I am between the 30 and 40 for my super 3 tickets. If I knew for sure I may convince myself to spring for 50 yardline for finals night. Any suggestions?

The one nice thing about Madtown ... there is hardly a crappy seat in the house. Acoustics are one of the best in the country (check out recordings of 85-87). I know the wood seats are gone and that has effected things a bit ....... but if the stands pack in like 86-87 .... it's an AMAZING place to see drum corps no matter where you plant your tukahs.

Hope this helps...

Thanks for the seating chart...you are the man!

Actually, the link in the original post shows a pretty good actual picture of the stands....that helps too.

Section E Row 59 Seat 28

Looks like I'm real close to the fifty! I am SOOO excited. Had a great time in Atlanta-- seat was in the high upper deck so had a great view of the drill. Now, I'm ready to get my face PEELED in Madison. YEAH!

Not soon enough. Grasstroturf ROCKS

#### yeah. Best of both worlds. Camp Randall Stadium is now officially the best in the world for drum corps, IMO. Not just because of the field and stadium, but because it's conveniently surrounded by the city of Madison, which is awesome.