Camp Randall Question

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

drumhumorTerrance :wall::wall: :In that Smiley vexing his head against brickwall is a Lucinda Bassett Canidate. :lol:

Thanks Terrance. I love Lucinda Bassette! Seeing her on TV has cured what ails me. :P

Edited by madalumni

I just want a straight answer. What yardlines does section D start and stop on? I talked to DCI and their official reponse was "we don't have that information". The schools chart is generic and the center section "E" isn't centered on the 50. DCIs site only has the 50 yard line...and no endzone, with out two landmarks (yardlines) the generic chart isn't helpful. I am assuming I am between the 30 and 40 for my super 3 tickets. If I knew for sure I may convince myself to spring for 50 yardline for finals night. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately the UW Athletics website isn't as good as I remember it being. They used to have pictures of each section before they renovated the stadium in 2004. To answer everyones questions...the field turf has been there since 2004 and here is a better link of where the end zone lines are and how E is a little off center of the 50 yard line. Just keep clicking on the seating chart to the pdf file.

http://uwbadgers.com/facilities/camp_randall/index.aspx

As for seatbacks, just hope you are sitting in a season-ticket holders seat who has paid the extra $$ to put those there. Even those in some of the nose-bleeds have them.

Does DCI or any of the corps sell stadium seats? Since we don't have stadiums up here, we don't have them.