Camp Randall Question

So I was looking at the seating chart for Camp Randall - Click Here!!

Did they add stadium seating?? Just in spots though?? :unsure:

FYI - this shot is looking right at Section E

Edited by LaSqueegee

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Likely, those are seatbacks purchased by individual season ticket holders. They do the same thing at Northwestern -- for 20 bucks, you get one of those bolted to your seat for the season. My guess is, they won't be there for DCI.

Edited by Liam

Why would you bolt them in and then take them out? I WOULD HATE THAT JOB!!!!! :unsure:

I do think I remember DCI saying that they were not selling some seats in the rows....to spread us all out a little better!! :unsure:

Why would you bolt them in and then take them out? I WOULD HATE THAT JOB!!!!! :wall:

Well, I think they leave them up for the complete football season, but the season doesn't start until end of August/beg of Sept, so I doubt they'll be there yet.

Thanks for link LaSqueegee.

drumhumorTerrance :wall::wall: :In that Smiley vexing his head against brickwall is a Lucinda Bassett Canidate. :lol:

I just want a straight answer. What yardlines does section D start and stop on? I talked to DCI and their official reponse was "we don't have that information". The schools chart is generic and the center section "E" isn't centered on the 50. DCIs site only has the 50 yard line...and no endzone, with out two landmarks (yardlines) the generic chart isn't helpful. I am assuming I am between the 30 and 40 for my super 3 tickets. If I knew for sure I may convince myself to spring for 50 yardline for finals night. Any suggestions?