Massillon Scores

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never underestimate the late season BLUECOATS push. Yes, that's right, BLUECOATS push!!

Let's go Blue B) !!!!!!!

Well no one in the history of the activity has had late season pushes like the Cadets have. Bluecoats are destined for 5th this year, I'm afraid.

I just noticed that the Bluecoats closed the gap to 2.1 to take over BD's. Last year they were behind BD 2.25 and were only .8 behind them at finals. Many in this forum think Cadets will pass Bluecoats for 4th. I don't believe this will happen. It would not suprise me to see Phantom make a push for 1st and Bluecoats to overtake BD as well. Think what you want, I believe DCI will be rocked this year by Phantom winning it all and Bluecoats finishing 3rd. Cadets will not place better than 5th despite their complaining.

Well no one in the history of the activity has had late season pushes like the Cadets have. Bluecoats are destined for 5th this year, I'm afraid.

I dunno, I think Bluecoats could hold on. Ultimately, I think Cadets will just BARELY beat them in Madison... but I've been impressed that they have held them off this long, so who knows?

I just noticed that the Bluecoats closed the gap to 2.1 to take over BD's. Last year they were behind BD 2.25 and were only .8 behind them at finals. Many in this forum think Cadets will pass Bluecoats for 4th. I don't believe this will happen. It would not suprise me to see Phantom make a push for 1st and Bluecoats to overtake BD as well. Think what you want, I believe DCI will be rocked this year by Phantom winning it all and Bluecoats finishing 3rd. Cadets will not place better than 5th despite their complaining.

Coats will not take BD

Coats will not take BD

And Phantom will not beat The Cavaliers. I would LOVE to see Phantom win it, but this just isn't the year.

1. NO ONE but the Cavaliers will win DCI this year. No one has the show to overtake them. Period!

2. Phantom and BD will be close, but Phantom could very well finish 3rd. I hope they win, but I don't think that will happen.

3. IMO SCV has a better chance at catching Blue by finals than Blue has of beating the Cadets. Both the Cadets and Santa Clara have more room to grow than Blue does.

I think I'm going to be proven right on all accounts. My bets:

1. Cavaliers

2. Blue Devils

3. Phantom Regiment

4. Cadets

5. Bluecoats

6. Santa Clara

Edited by gellio

History is exactly that: History.

I haven't seen any late season Cadets explosions lately.