then i'll slap you!

(just kidding)

I'll be in attendance!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok help me out what year was it that Phantom went on during a downpour and that sme year thye had a live video feed from Camp randall all the way across the street to Jingles ( now the stadium bar)?

was that 98?

ok help me out what year was it that Phantom went on during a downpour and that sme year thye had a live video feed from Camp randall all the way across the street to Jingles ( now the stadium bar)?

was that 98?

It was 99, 98 was the last year in the Citrus Bowl.

Wesley Perkins

BK '97 '98

I forgot that the Bloo fans and well everyone haven't dogged the Cadets on this board for umm the past year now....hmm....I am not trying to get into a fight honestly...I truly believe that the Cadets are the better corps...that is my opinion...Bloo and everyone else can have their own opinion as well....but I really do not like being told "i should be slapped" because I do not agree with someone thinking that Bloo is going to be able to keep on top of the Cadets...I will not believe until Bloo proves that at Madison. I was in PA tonight for the show...and the Cadets looked better....and yes I am biased...but it is true...their percussion is dirty...but I'm sure August will do everything he can to make things better by Madison...tomorrow is another show for the cadets and another chance to up their score...and I am sure they will...I am sorry if I offended any the Bloo fans...it was not my attention, and I am sorry I wore my allegiance on my sleeve....

I am sorry again, Bloo Alum, in particular...I am a Cadets fan and supporter...and have been my whole life...I think Bloo is a good corps and are probably just starting to see the "golden years" of the corps being in '06...good luck...in Allentown...and Madison....should be interesting...

Go CADETS

then support your corps, and if people talk smack, dont reply in kind. that easy