Seeking Vampire Lesbians

yikes...really? You know... I showed your original post to my sister, who IS a lesbian and a proud, strong member of the gay community, and she laughed and

said: "he'll have a harder time finding the vampires than the lesbians..." which I thought was pretty funny.

Of course, I'm talking about the same sister of mine who back when AOL started and I was trying to think of a good name to call myself other than just my name, she suggested: "Lezbro" ... again a funny poke at herself as well just plain funny. ( I didn't choose that one...ha! )

Too bad some uptight people who just look for "bone's to pick" with anything other than what THEY consider funny, just refuse to realize that when you become an accepted part of society, you have to live with the jokes that come your way with that acceptance. I'm sure I'm "missing the point" though. (No, I'm not...)

I really don't see what people have against vampires. If I thought my solo was going to cause this much controversy, I would have picked the "Downfall of Paris."

Edited by drumlaw80

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm obsessed w/ vampires (yes, have the cap fangs for the canines)...don't know why they'd have to be lesbians tho... :ph34r: But doubt I could help since I'm only available weekend, no transportation, and live in western PA lol :(

You might be shocked to hear who complained, and what she had to say ... about an I&E solo that isn't even written yet.

Ridiculous.

I agree, Lee. To complain is ridiculous. Let me guess, was perhaps the person who complained from the east coast? They tend to be a bit up tight about such things. Just wondering. By the way, a good friend of mine, who is an obvious bull dyke, and proud of it, said she would be happy to help you out in this regard. (She was also one of the first women contra players in a well known west coast corps a few years back.)

: "Lezbro" ... again a funny poke at herself as well just plain funny. ( I didn't choose that one...ha! )

Too bad some uptight people who just look for "bone's to pick" with anything other than what THEY consider funny, just refuse to realize that when you become an accepted part of society, you have to live with the jokes that come your way with that acceptance. I'm sure I'm "missing the point" though. (No, I'm not...)

Trust me. As Renegades, we're used to it.

Bring it on.

I agree, Lee. To complain is ridiculous. Let me guess, was perhaps the person who complained from the east coast? They tend to be a bit up tight about such things. Just wondering. By the way, a good friend of mine, who is an obvious bull dyke, and proud of it, said she would be happy to help you out in this regard. (She was also one of the first women contra players in a well known west coast corps a few years back.)

Not to worry. We've had our share of B.S from west coast uptight weirdos as well. They're everywhere, my friend. It's of no consequence. We're here, we're (some of us) queer..... get used to it.

Heh. ^0^

Not to worry. We've had our share of B.S from west coast uptight weirdos as well. They're everywhere, my friend. It's of no consequence. We're here, we're (some of us) queer..... get used to it.

Heh. ^0^

I am used to it. And by the way, some of my best friends are........... Forget it, sounds too cliche! (I am a liberal and proud of it!)

I really don't see what people have against vampires. If I thought my solo was going to cause this much controversy, I would have picked the "Downfall of Paris."

Well. I'm a lesbian from Eastern PA so.. if we combine our ummmm... "talents???" then maybe we would be qualified for the job. :)