April Gilligan's loss

Just thought I would share this; I saw it on Hop's blog.

April Gilligan's father passed away August 3, 2006.

I do understand she came under fire recently for answering her phone during a performance.

Maybe she had a good reason to be waiting by the phone.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would share this; I saw it on Hop's blog.

April Gilligan's father passed away August 3, 2006.

I do understand she came under fire recently for answering her phone during a performance.

Maybe she had a good reason to be waiting by the phone.

That's sort of a personal matter, don't you think? Not appropriate for either blogging or DCP, IMO. A thread on this would be in extremely poor taste. Can't serve any useful purpose.

That's sort of a personal matter, don't you think? Not appropriate for either blogging or DCP, IMO. A thread on this would be in extremely poor taste. Can't serve any useful purpose.

Here's the posting :

April Gilligan's Dad passed a few days ago,

He has been ill for some time ....

We are so sorry. Joe was a great, great guy ... always there to help the Cadets and a great comfort to April.

To Jackie --- I am so sorry! Come around .... we will keep you busy counting money :-)

and to April --

what can I say. I know it is tough .... you have been there for me for so much.

So many times .... so often.

Thank you ....

and ... well ... hang in there girl!

My Lord. Is this in poor taste?

Her family is in our thoughts and prayers.

My Lord. Is this in poor taste?

Her family is in our thoughts and prayers.

It's a personal message...in a blog.

I feel sorry for her loss, but if someone blogged the death of a family member, I'd be pretty furious. Pretty #### furious, because it's a family matter and not DCP's business. Or Cadet fans business. Or whatever.

Just a thought. It's none of my business.

Irrigardless of what anyone's thoughts are on the matter, including my own, my heart goes out to the kid.

Not a word.

On topic.

:angel: my prayers are with the family

I had a feeling that I fat fingered that one. Another 25 with my face in the dirt. Know what you mean though. My prayers will be there too.

It's a personal message...in a blog.

I feel sorry for her loss, but if someone blogged the death of a family member, I'd be pretty furious. Pretty #### furious, because it's a family matter and not DCP's business. Or Cadet fans business. Or whatever.

Just a thought. It's none of my business.

Just add it to the long list of things that Hop probably should not be telling the whole world about.

Just add it to the long list of things that Hop probably should not be telling the whole world about.

For Gods sake, it was posted by Hop out of respect and to inform those in the Cadets family that knew him, and would want to know of his passing. I'll bet you April had no problem with Hop on this one and she's the one that counts on this one, not you. God bless April and her father.