Madison Scouts 2006

I sqw the Scouts show andit's one week away from finals and they are still very dirty like it was still June.

Are they even gonna make finals? If they din't have a good drumline they would probally be in 15th place. What is their problem. last year they werent half as dirty and the show had the entertainment value. but this, I don't know. :(

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chalk it up to several factors.

1. The guard is terrible. They are embarrasing. They are the same type of guard as 2002. Fire the guard staff, they're not working.

2. THey are marching Myron Rosander drill. Is that bad, NO. Problem is since they changed the marching style after 2002 it is very ##### for lack of a better word. The "old" style at least had a scrotum. Was our drill always clean, no, but we didn't have people teaching us to march like pansies. Sorry 2006 brothers, but your visual staff is teaching you to march like miss nancies, well...at least the guys who never marched the "old" style.

3. They fired...i'm sorry, forced Scott Stewart to resign because of his "direction" or what they considered to be a lack of. THey bring in Michael Cesario to "bring back" the "Madison Style".

Cesario is the furthest thing from knowing what it is or was, or ever will be to be a Madison Scout. His plan to bring a championship to Madison has done nothing more than cause this corps to lose its identity. If anyone needs to go, its him. Keep the staff, fire the program coordinator.

The problem is not the 2006 Madison Scouts, it's the influences that are being pushed on them and their "image."

It's high time this corps return to what it was and should be. Sal...your a beautiful person, you know what your doing, but I am sorry, Michael is NOT cutting it and his ideas are embarassing.

<POST EDITED FOR FILTER CIRCUMVENTION--PLEASE, DON'T DO THAT. LM>

wow i think you hit that exactly right. They need some changes and they need to make them fast. i cant stand cesario, he thinks he knows how to make this super hardcore show, but he cant and hes bring the scouts down. it feels like the scouts arnt even around anymore, please bring back the real scouts!!!!

wow i think you hit that exactly right. They need some changes and they need to make them fast. i cant stand cesario, he thinks he knows how to make this super hardcore show, but he cant and hes bring the scouts down. it feels like the scouts arnt even around anymore, please bring back the real scouts!!!!

Why cant they get somebody great like Scott Chandler to teach guardand do design? that would really

make them better.

2. THey are marching Myron Rosander drill. Is that bad, NO. Problem is since they changed the marching style after 2002 it is very pu*sy for lack of a better word. The "old" style at least had a scrotum. Was our drill always clean, no, but we didn't have people teaching us to march like pansies. Sorry 2006 brothers, but your visual staff is teaching you to march like miss nancies, well...at least the guys who never marched the "old" style.

Is this a joke? curious

What you guys need to remember is that Cesario had his hand in some of the best drum corps shows in DCI history.

As a program coordinator? Or as an individual designer?

No...number 2 was not a joke.

And as far as Cesario...GONE COMPLETELY!

disagreed.

the uniform works well.

~>conner