All you fans going to Madison

As a drum corps mom, it is my sincere hope that everyone going to Madison this week will remember that .....

no matter what some corps director did or said a decade ago.....

no matter whether or not you like the corps' staff......

no matter if you do or don't like the corps' show...

no matter what another corps member did or said to you or about you eons ago....

Each and every one of the "kids" that step on the field at Camp Randall have poured blood, sweat, and tears into their season, working up to this final moment. Appreciate their show for what it is - the best they have! Give them that standing ovation they so richly deserve; applaud the spectacular moments in their show and make their finals a dream come true.

I'm not trying to sound corny but there's nothing that irritates me more than people who don't cheer for this corps or that corps because of something that has nothing to do with the members marching on the field this season.

I can't wait to hear Camp Randall rockin' with all of you!!!

hear, hear!

Amen!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Amen.

I'd also add to please quit the bickering in between corps. I enjoyed every performance at Allentown this weekend, but had one of my least pleasant show experiences in 15 years of attending shows because some embittered fans near me could not shut up about everything they disliked about the shows...at times groaning and moaning during the performances. I agreed with some of what they said and disagreed with other things, but their persistent negativity made me cringe.

I'm not saying that one must enjoy everything one sees, but <please> have some respect for those around you, and at least hold some of your ranting for the ride home afterwards. After all, we're all there because we love the activity...