DCI Season Pass

Raiders just got off. Drumline sounds decent, brasslines... ok.. Alot of emotion, alot of dancing. Let's see if they can contend for div 3 champion agin.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders just got off. Drumline sounds decent, brasslines... ok.. Alot of emotion, alot of dancing. Let's see if they can contend for div 3 champion agin.

I don't think they will. Not based on what I just saw vs. what I've seen of Revo so far this year. They're GREAT, don't get me wrong, but I just feel as if Revo's got it locked up (haven't seen Impulse yet, though).

I don't think they will. Not based on what I just saw vs. what I've seen of Revo so far this year. They're GREAT, don't get me wrong, but I just feel as if Revo's got it locked up (haven't seen Impulse yet, though).

Well, I appreciate both posts, thank you very much for letting me know how they did. Now the scores will tell.

Edited by Marching Mallets

So far I've enjoyed the Raiders' show more, but Impulse definitely seems more polished. Music isn't quite as enjoyable for me as Raiders, but they are definitely clean with some much harder drill. The show was intense.

GO RAIDERS!!! Wow, I just got off the phone with people there and they said it was an awesome show and the score reflects it 80.575!!!!

Edited by Marching Mallets

GO RAIDERS!!! Wow, I just got off the phone with people there and they said it was an awesome show and the score reflects it 80.575!!!!

Solidly places them in the top 3. Good for them. Awayday was awesome, and they just posted the clip on seasonpass.

Is it just me, or does Revo look like a D2 corps?! :blink: They must fall right in that 70-79 range. Their hornline has close to 40 members.

Been watching here and there between errands. Caught Racine thru Citations then back for Raiders, Impulse and Revo. Great effort by the kids... was pretty windy earlier. Impulse guard with fast, upper level skills (Lots of weapon 5's and 6's!). Loved Citations guard as well (Go John!!) taught by a Cadet age-out. Vision Elite givin' it up with an Earth, Wind, and Fire show... some real youngins in that crew! Horns half as tall as some of those kids. Great job! Not easy marching a 40 member drum corps so you gotta give these kids credit. I'll probably stop by semi-finals and check them out now.

Wow anyone seen the scores yet?? Looks like Revolution and Impulse are battleing till the death in this one! DCI has Impulse with a 83.95 and Revolution with an 83.25 weird thing is, is that Michael Boo on the "Boo Yah Comment Box" has Rev. with an 82 point something.... and says that Impulse beat Rev. by .7.......*thinks*....

- Alan S.

GET UM' REV.!!!!!!!!! :blink: