Just got back from Vanguard's rehearsal.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man... I wish I could see SCV live this year. It just feels like they're going to do something great during Finals week.

Too bad I'm stuck on MAUI...

GO SCV! VANGUARD!

I think the only great thing they are going to do is give the fans an awesome string of performances. They have no control over where they place - because there are great groups ahead of them. Man, I can't WAIT to see Bluecoats live now! Have a feeling they are going blow me away.

I honestly believe they have 5th within reach. What am I basing this on? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

GO VANGUARD!

I honestly believe they have 4th in reach. They have a great, total package, product. The quality of design across the board is just excellent.

Thanks for the update. Hope to hear more of peoples updates as they visit rehearsals.

As for SCV - remember WHO you are and WHERE you come from...the star over your heart, the aussie on your head...and most of all...RELAX! You have nothing to lose!

Thanks for the update. Hope to hear more of peoples updates as they visit rehearsals.

As for SCV - remember WHO you are and WHERE you come from...the star over your heart, the aussie on your head...and most of all...RELAX! You have nothing to lose!

Wait until you see this show.

Good luck checking out Regiment's rehearsal tomorrow since all rehearsals this week are closed - except the ensemble block Wednesday night, Just thought I would let you know.

What excactly does that mean, anyhow? How do you close a rehearsal? Sure, you can ask fans to leave, but what if they say no? It's not like Regiment or DCI owns the property.

What excactly does that mean, anyhow? How do you close a rehearsal? Sure, you can ask fans to leave, but what if they say no? It's not like Regiment or DCI owns the property.

I'm not sure how they can do that either. But, I will respect their wishes...but tonight is open.